Tuesday, September 28, 2010

America is AWESOME!!!!! And So Are Weddings...

So it's been a while since I have posted a blog, and I apologise in advance for my gratuitous use of exclamation marks. Life has been crazy!!!!! All ups and downs and sickening roller coaster rides.

Sam is officially dumped. I hope him and his new little blood sucking protege are happy together :-( I'm not, but I'm pretty sure I will be eventually. I haven't spoken to him since I had the (non)decency on dump him on Facebook. Childish, I know, but truly satisfying! Leaving the wooden stake on his doorstep probably falls into the same category as well....

As a result, Candice and I booked a holiday to......*wait for it*..... Bon Temps! I'm so excited! There are so many supes here, the atmosphere is just ELECTRIC!!!! So far I have met a witch, two vampires, several werewolves, a shape shifter (who will hopefully give me a job) and a whole big mess of werepanthers. Apparently there is a telepath here also, but I haven't come across her yet :-(

Now for the extra exciting news - Candice and Jackson GOT MARRIED!!!!!!!! I had no idea Jackson was gonna follow us to America, but it turns out he was missing his sweetie too much. He arrived with a bunch of red roses and a diamond ring big enough to sink a ship {Insert the sounds of romantic sighs here}.

Now it just so happens that besides being married with a vampiric Elvis impersonator as a witness (well, I'm pretty sure he was impersonating the man from Memphis...but my assumptions in regards to that opinion, would fill another blog entry), I was also able to put my Internet obsession to good use.

You see, about a year ago, I decided to get one of those fancy Internet ordinations. It cost me a small fortune, but it was a great ice-breaker at parties ("Hello, I'm an ordained minister, want to get married?"). And now it has actually come in handy - who would have ever guessed, huh?!

So I managed to marry my dearest friend and cousin to her beloved. Candice wore hot pink and Jackson wore thongs and board shorts. The Elvis vampire wore blue sequins and sung 'Burning Love' as they left the chapel.

Life is good :-D Oh, except for those relatives that were pissed off because they didn't get wedding invites......

No comments:

Post a Comment