Thursday, September 9, 2010

Vampire Family Trees are Simply...well...not Simple!

I have a lot to say today. Mainly because I am trying to concentrate on other things; things that don't involve my heart being broken *sob*

But moving right along...So I have discovered some interesting facts about Sam and his relatives...{not thinking about Sam...}

Firstly, let me explain something about vampires. When a vampire creates another vampire, they refer to them as their child. This child would then refer to their creator as their parent. Any vampires that have been created by the same parent would refer to each other as siblings. With all that in mind, here goes...*sniffle*

Bear with me, it all gets a bit confusing from here on in...

To start with: Sam is my boyfriend (apparently - god only knows why???)It turns out that he has a brother called Jake Von House. Their mother is...wait for it....Camilla LeFanu!

So who only knows what that makes what happened between Camilla and I??? Not to mention the fact that both Sam *bastard* (oh did I say that out loud???) and Jake are now referring to Jackson Compton as their nephew...is that EVEN possible?????

*SIGH*

And now I have to finally mention the horrible news......

...it appears that Sam Von Strike is about to create another vampire. She looks real pretty too.......*wails*.......

No comments:

Post a Comment