Friday, September 3, 2010

What Can You Cook in a Pizza Oven?

So Jackson has just announced that it is pizza night at his place next weekend. Apparently it can fit two grown adults in it - though I don't really want to know how he knows that...



Now the plot is thickening - what the fuck is Jackson? He's denying that he's any sort of vamp. Which must be true, since he is out in daylight and all. But my mind just can't draw any conclusions. Later on today (it's 5am here as I write...my brain is too wound up to sleep), I'm gonna consult the spirits. Maybe they have something I can work with?

So, who is on the guest list I hear you ask? Well, it's a mixed bunch. I will be there (obviously), so will Sam. Although I wish he had declined his invite - the thought of the pair of them in the same house at the same time makes me think back to that fact about how many bodies you can fit into the damn oven.

But back to people invited...Candice will be there, so will Camilla, which I thought was odd - how the hell does he know her?? Mrs Picken-Butt rounds up the list.

Hopefully it will just be an interesting night...and not a deadly one...

No comments:

Post a Comment