Sunday, August 29, 2010

Vampire Whorehouses are Scary!

So Candice and I went off to investigate the Nibble and Whore - and let me just say I hope I NEVER have to enter that place again!

For starters, red and black is SO overdone in that place. Ditto lace and chains. {sigh} Of course Leticia the Lash doesn't seem to think so. And I wasn't about to argue about it since she had a paddle that could slap the word 'slut' into my forehead quicker than it took me to write it.

Secondly, the 'establishment' is run by, not only my neighbour, but another vampire who goes by the name of Camilla LeFanu. Now you all probably remember how much she likes me (damn lesbian vampires!) so a visit with her is always akin to kiss chasey that involves a shark and a seal.

So Camilla insists that she has never had a hobbit walk through her doors, but in the same breath, she had commented on my Facebook page that hobbits taste like dirt and old feet. And so did Jackson.

Jackson Compton (no relation to Bill, by the way) is an old friend of mine that I have recently become reacquainted with. We went to high school together. I think him and Candice have a 'thing' for each other, not that I can prove anything. But since he has come back into my life, I get the feeling that he is hiding something from us all. Some horrible BIG thing.

I just hope it isn't the fact that he is a hobbit killing blood sucker...

No comments:

Post a Comment