Thursday, August 19, 2010

And so a Foot is Found...

...in my backyard. I knew, I just KNEW I shouldn't be poking that pile of dirt down by the creek that is the boundary of my backyard.



But against all better judgement I got out there this morning all bright eyed and bushy tailed and had another poke around. A serious poke around this time. After the stick hit something a little bit solid, I went and got a shovel. And what I discovered is disturbing...to say the least.

You see I found a foot...a foot that is still attached to it's leg. But once I found it I had to stop digging. You see the foot looks suspiciously like this:



And the only person that I know who has feet like those in Mr Berrywinkle, the hobbit who lives across the creek on Albatross Lane.

Why on god's good earth would anyone want to kill a hobbit?????

And why would they bury him on my property???????

No comments:

Post a Comment