Monday, August 16, 2010

Weird Smells...

...are happening out there in my backyard. See this is what happens when you associate with vampires!

I am hoping it is nothing more serious than some poor animal has died out there by the creek out back and the smell is wafting. Or maybe some neighbours cat has been hit by a car and managed to drag itself into my yard before carking it. Although I hate the though of breaking that news to one of my neighbours almost as much as I hate option number three - the fact that damn Sam has gone and 'accidentally' killed someone and thought that my back yard was the perfect place to conceal a bloody murder!

I am waiting for my mate to arrive, my partner in crime, so we can go and dig around a bit. I'm too scared to do it myself, I hate to admit it, but there it is, written out there in front of me now...

And there is Candice knocking on the door now.

It's time to bite the bullet and see what is hidden out in yard - what will it be, I wonder?

No comments:

Post a Comment