Saturday, August 28, 2010

A Trip to the Nibble and Whore

I can't believe I am about to leave with Candice to visit a vampire brothel *eeeww* In fact Candice is looking over my shoulder as I type trying to hurry me up.

So how did I end up having to visit a place like the Nibble and Whore, I hear you ask?

Well it has to do with a hobbit, and certain hole in the ground in which I found him - Mr Berrywinkle, to be exact. By now you would think that i had learned to leave sleeping dogs lie. Well - guess again! I went poking around in that damn hole again and this time I didn't find a body - I found a business card.

Now I know the Nibble and Whore exists. In fact it is right next door to my house. My neighbour was killed accidentally not that long ago. Well, killed is a bit of an exaggeration...turned is probably the better term. Yes, Mrs Sally Picken-Butt was turned into a vampire.

And who know that she would turn out to be such a good vampire madam? Certainly not me. And not her dead husband either. Frank (her hubby) is now officially a ghost, and since he knows that I can see dead people, he has taken to spending a lot of time at my place. Time that he spends bitching about his now vampire wife. Man I am SOOOOOOOO glad I have an off switch for spirits.

But, now I have gotten off track. And Candice is is my ear telling me to finish up so we can get a move on. Guess I'll have something to report tomorrow....

PS: Sam Von Strike has been delayed in returning to Australia also. Dunno where he is off to now that he has left Bermuda - he isn't allowed to tell me. Boy I miss him {sigh}

No comments:

Post a Comment