Monday, September 13, 2010

Vampires are Arseholes!!!!!!!!!

So Sam has turned a human into a vampire - or is in the process of it anyway.

I'm not entirely sure what that entails - probably loads of fabulous vampire sex, I imagine. Apparently (well, according to Camilla - and let's face it - she only wants to get into my pants)it takes three days, or there abouts to turn a human into a vampire. Firstly you need to drain them nearly to the point of death. Then you need to rouse them enough (and this is the tricky bit - the bit that usually results in having to stage a car wreck to cover up the accidental death) for them to drink the vampires blood. And finally, they then need to be buried together and they sleep for two to three days. Now you can see why new vampires wake up so darn cranky!

But now I am stuck with a horrible dilemma - do I keep Sam or ditch him???

Right now though, the bottle is my best friend...oh, and Candice too....

I hope Sam thinks it all worth it {sigh}

Damn vampires - can't live with them, but once you've had sex with one, you never want to live without them either....

No comments:

Post a Comment